The New South Wales Anti-Discrimination Board (ADB) is out of control. It is now ignoring April’s High Court decision which upheld a previous decision in the Court of Appeal that it was unconstitutional for the ADB to refer Garry Burns’ complaints against me to the tribunal.
This is what the New South Wales Court of Appeal ruled in February 2017:
It follows that there is no operative power to refer such a complaint from the Anti-Discrimination Board to NCAT, nor for NCAT to determine a complaint which has been referred, nor for NCAT’s order purporting to determine such a complaint to be enforced.
In other words, the Anti-Discrimination Board has broken the law every time it has referred one of Garry Burns’ complaints against me to the NCAT (Civil and Administrative Tribunal). It has done that 22 times.
And this is what the President of the Anti-Discrimination Board wrote to me recently:
I have decided to refer [three more] complaints to the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal…
This letter came exactly one month after the High Court of Australia’s decision. The President of the ADB has just given the finger to the highest court in the land.
As a result, I have instructed my legal team to take any and all steps necessary to force the President of the ADB to comply with the rulings of the courts.
To do that I must go back to court. Again.
In fact, I’ll probably be party to 17 separate legal matters before the end of June:
- Four new complaints from Garry Burns have been referred to the NCAT.
- Three old complaints from Garry Burns have been ‘resurrected’ and transferred to the Local Court.
- Seven further old complaints from Garry Burns are set to follow the same path.
- And Garry Burns is now suing me for defamation for comments made by unknown third parties on Facebook.
- Plus I must take my own legal action against Burns and the ADB to enforce the High Court ruling.
The New South Wales taxpayer has now funded more than 60 court cases in the ADB, NCAT and New South Wales court system for matters that the High Court has found to be unconstitutional.
Plus they’ve also forked out for the State of New South Wales to defend its unconstitutional system as well.
This four year saga would have cost taxpayers well into the millions by now. And the Thought Police are demanding that it continue.
So I need help again.
Firstly, please sign this petition calling on the New South Wales Attorney General to hold the ADB to account. It needs to be subjected to an inquiry that will scrutinise its culture, operations, activism and failure to abide by the law.
Secondly, don’t just sign the petition. Write to the Attorney General as well. Here are some things you can mention:
- The ADB has ignored the High Court and Court of Appeal rulings that it cannot refer Burns’ complaints against me to the Tribunal.
- The ADB refuses to examine whether Burns’ complaints are vexatious even though it has the power to do so.
- The ADB refuses to act on evidence that Burns has offered my address to Islamic organisations.
- The ADB refuses to act on evidence that Burns has lodged complaints to harass me and others.
- The ADB refuses to act on evidence that Burns has lodged complaints for economic purposes and to avoid bankruptcy.
- The ADB refuses to act on evidence that Burns has lodged complaints about his own comments on my Facebook page.
- The ADB has admitted in writing that it does not keep respondents informed of its investigations, despite being required to do so by law.
- The ADB does not ‘investigate’ complaints as required to do so by law but instead ‘rubber stamps’ activist complaints.
- The ADB aids and abets political activists seeking to silence conservative and Christian Australians.
- The ADB operates beyond its powers by accepting complaints against people who live and act outside New South Wales.
- The ADB fails to send respondents’ evidence to the NCAT when it refers complaints and provides the NCAT with false and misleading statements about that evidence.
- The ADB is demonstrably biased in that it marches in the Mardi Gras, has pledged allegiance to ‘Wear it Purple Day’ and advocates for homosexual marriage while accepting and ‘investigating’ complaints against those who oppose such things.
- The ADB holds meetings with an organisation that campaigns to legalise sex in public.
- The ADB accepts complaints against those who condemn homosexual men who stand naked in front of children.
The Attorney General’s address is:
The Hon. Mark Speakman, SC MP
GPO Box 5341
Sydney NSW 2001
Thirdly, I need financial support again. I know so many have donated so generously and I am humbled by that support. I cannot do this part by myself, as much as I wish I could. It is humiliating to have to keep asking, but I cannot get around it, so ask I must again:
- BSB: 084 134
- A/c: 85 137 5337
- Name: Get Real Australia Trust
- Address: PO Box 766, Park Ridge, Qld, 4125
- Name: Get Real Australia Trust
And fourthly, if you can pray, please do. As always, this is the prayer that has sustained me throughout this four year ordeal:
O God, who has appointed Mary, Help of Christians; St Francis Xavier, and St Teresa of the Infant Jesus Patrons of Australia; grant that, through their intercession, our brethren outside the Church may receive the light of faith, so that Australia may become one in faith under one shepherd, through Christ our Lord. Amen.
- Mary, Help of Christians, pray for us.
- St Francis Xavier, pray for us.
- St Teresa of the Infant Jesus, pray for us.
Finally, I cannot describe how frustrating it is to be forced into this situation by the ADB. It might have declared war on me four years ago but its latest actions show that it has now decided to do so illegally, willfully and with full knowledge of the courts’ rulings.
But the Anti-Discrimination ‘Thought Police’ don’t rule this nation yet and I am prepared to fight again. And I remain confident that we can win.
The ADB has completely over-reached and now it is time for a strong, sustained and focused counter-attack against its bullying. That is what I will do.
But, regardless, I will also know at the end of this battle that I have given everything for what is right. I thank all of you who have allowed me to do that.
Hold an inquiry into the New South Wales Anti-Discrimination BoardRead the petition
|7,443||Mr Patrick B.||norseman||Oct 12, 2018|
|7,442||Ms Alistair T.||SALISBURY PARK||Oct 12, 2018|
|7,441||Mrs Alison D.||Melbourne||Oct 05, 2018|
|7,440||Mr Corey D.||Melbourne||Oct 05, 2018|
|7,439||Mrs Margaret K.||Caloundra||Oct 04, 2018|
|7,438||Mrs Robyn B.||Blackburn||Oct 04, 2018|
|7,437||Ms Nicole B.||Rowville||Oct 04, 2018|
|7,436||Mrs Glenys C.||Parrearra||Oct 04, 2018|
|7,435||Mrs Kristina K.||Melbourne||Oct 04, 2018|
|7,434||Mrs Ngan F.||Perth||Oct 03, 2018|
|7,433||Mr Chris L.||Brisbane||Oct 01, 2018|
|7,432||Ms Angela M.||Sydney||Sep 25, 2018|
|7,431||Mr Alister S. C. C.||Melbourne||Sep 24, 2018|
|7,430||Mrs Sharyn B.||Holbrook||Sep 21, 2018|
|7,429||Mr Fraser A.||Brisbane||Sep 21, 2018|
|7,428||Mrs Fiona A.||Brisbane||Sep 21, 2018|
|7,427||Mr Maurice M.||Nth Rockhampton||Sep 19, 2018|
|7,426||Mr Bill P.||BRIDGEMAN DOWNS||Sep 17, 2018|
|7,425||Mrs Elisabeth Karen B.||Queanbeyan||Sep 06, 2018|
|7,424||Mrs Caroline M.||Gilston||Aug 30, 2018|
|7,423||Mr Dennis W.||Highett||Aug 30, 2018|
|7,422||Ms Ian L.||RIORDANVALE||Aug 28, 2018|
|7,421||Mr Kieran R.||Sydney||Aug 27, 2018|
|7,420||Mrs Maree W.||Malvern East||Aug 26, 2018|
|7,419||Mr Glen W.||Clarenza||Aug 25, 2018|
|7,418||Mrs Crystal S.||Melbourne||Aug 21, 2018|
|7,417||Mr David M.||Echuca||Aug 21, 2018|
|7,416||Mr Simon L.||Essendon||Aug 20, 2018|
|7,415||Mr graham h.||williamstown||Aug 20, 2018|
|7,414||Mrs Meryl S.||Rockhampton||Aug 18, 2018|
|7,413||Ms Jaana P.||Werribee||Aug 17, 2018|
|7,412||Mrs Roma G.||Shepparton||Aug 17, 2018|
|7,411||Ms Emily W.||Kingscote||Aug 17, 2018|
|7,410||Ms Marie P.||Robinvale||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,409||Dr. Mark D.||Hobart||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,408||Mr Ian M.||Charlestown||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,407||Ms Vania C.||Oatley||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,406||Ms lynette g.||Shenton Park||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,405||Mr Alastair M.||Ashford||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,404||Mr Richard B.||Merrimac||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,403||Ms Linda F.||Altona Meadows||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,402||Mrs Aileen H.||Tinonee||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,401||Mr Peter B.||Brisbane||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,400||Mrs Jennifer G.||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,399||Mr Victor S.||Melbourne||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,398||Mr Graham M.||Menai||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,397||Ms Judy S.||Sunbury||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,396||Mrs Alison W.||Bridgewater||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,395||Ms Joel v.||Mount Waverley||Aug 16, 2018|
|7,394||Mr Pieter D.||FOSTER||Aug 16, 2018|