Abortion is an election issue, thanks to Julia Gillard.
And as reported in the The Age last week, abortion is only legal due to a ‘conspiracy of silence‘ on the part of pro-abortion politicians and abortion clinics.
Explosive information has come to light that definitively proves shocking details about the abortion industry in Australia.
- The baby bonus and paid parental leave are being paid for abortions.
- Abortion clinics are providing ‘cheat sheets’ to assist with these claims.
- At least one medical practitioner has signed a Commonwealth Baby Bonus form that an aborted baby was ‘stillborn’, so a claim could be made for bereavement funding meant to assist families who have suffered an unintended death of a child.
- Written abortion procedures confirm that babies are sometimes born alive.
- These procedures dictate that no attempt is to be made to resuscitate these babies.
- Abortion counsellors, in at least one circumstance, have discouraged a woman from seeking information about her baby.
- This counsellor also discouraged a woman from speaking with pro-life groups because they have an ‘agenda’.
- Abortion clinics admit that they are unable to determine if a baby has an abnormality.
- At least one post-20 week baby has been aborted even though it was medically found to be without abnormality prior to abortion.
- The notes from this clinic state that, despite this, the parents were told the baby had an abnormality.
Details confirming these points will be made public in the very near future.
Let’s hope both Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott don’t try to sweep them under the carpet.